5.11 Tactical Bail Out Bag
The 5.11 Tactical Bail Out Bag is designed for the Active Shooter Response Team. While staying close to the body, the Bail Out Bag provides users with easy access to all its compartments while still being compact enough to deploy from a vehicle. A high end bag with a low end price.
- 1050D Nylon construction
- Front mag pockets hold up to 6 AR magazines
- Side utility pockets with web platforms
- Interior of bag lined with loop side VELCRO to attach pouches
- Body-side interior of bag features web platform
- Back of bag features padded aero-mesh
- Adjustable strap with quick-release and removable shoulder pad
- MAIN COMPARTMENT DIMENSIONS: 8.50" x 12.00" x 4.50" (459 cu.in.)
- LEFT SIDE COMPARTMENT DIMENSIONS: 6.25" x 4.5" x 1.75" (49.22 cu.in.)
- RIGHT SIDE COMPARTMENT DIMENSIONS: 6.25" x 4.50" x 1.75" (49.22 cu.in.)
- TOTAL VOLUME: 557.44 cu.in.
COLORS: Black or Flat Dark Earth
This Bag Is Amazing
Posted by Blake
I use this bag everyday. It is near perfect. The pockets on the outside are plentiful, and I never run out of places to put small items, such as my ipod, cellphone, candy, flashlight, hand sanitizer, gloves, an extra belt and pens and my wallet all fit perfectly in the exterior pockets with out even opening the main compartment of the bag! The hook and loop seals great. Inside the bag, it is lined, and very soft and padded. I can fit my lunch inside too. You have a web system inside, perfect for small pouches for organizing you're items, or use it to hold different sets of keys on clips, and a web systems holds pens perfectly. One thing to note about this bag is it mainly for use on the left shoulder in my opinion. I prefer to wear bags of this style on my right shoulder, but the bag is still comfortable enough that I don't notice that it is more orientated to left shoulder use that often. The shoulder pad is kinda big, you can not remove it easily. The quick release buckle is strong, but it could be a problem if you're not careful where you grab the strap toward the bag. Overall a great bag, and of course 5.11 Quality is worth the price.