The 5.11 Tactical Class-A Poly/Rayon Short Sleeve Shirt presents a sleeker silhouette than the Class-B counterparts, as Class-A uniforms do not include the hidden document pockets, nor the extra pleat required to conceal those pockets. Class-A shirts still showcase workhorse features. Bi-swing shoulders increase range of motion and the lightweight, wash-and-wear fabric allows you to move, run, bend and climb without losing your professional, tailored look. Sewn-in military creases, permanent collar tabs and hidden button-down collar keep your shirt always looking fresh, even after a long day on the job.
- 5.9 oz. 65% polyester/ 35% rayon with Teflon stain guard is cooler than our wool blend alternative
- Triple-needle tailoring for endurance
- Sewn-in military creases for a professional look
- Reinforced epaulets, cuffs and collar retain their shape after many washes and long days
- Zippered front placket
- Double badge tabs for endurance where it counts
COLOR: Midnight Navy