5.11 Tactical Hard Time Gloves
By partnering with Ironclad Performance Wear, 5.11 Tactical Scene One Gloves set new standards for dexterity, fit and durability and provide you with gloves you can depend on.
When operators said they wanted a hard knuckle glove, 5.11 answered the challenge and created 5.11 Tactical Hard Time Gloves. Starting with the excellent fit and performance of the Tac AK2, made with Kevlar fabric, 5.11 added their ergonomic articulated hard knuckle plates. Instead of a single piece covering all four knuckles, two plates flex with your hand, each covering two knuckles and improving your comfort, dexterity, and performance while protecting your knuckles from impact. Tough thermoplastic plates are padded on the hand side and covered with a durable subdued finish TPR laminate on the business side. 5.11 Tactical Hard Time Gloves gives you so much confidence, you will have to resist the temptation to punch the nearest wall when you put them on.
- American made Kevlar back panel for flash and slash protection
- Articulated TPR-covered two-piece hard knuckle protection
- Patented Tactical Touch fingertips construction (Patent #7,287,285)
- Durable Goatskin Leather palm, finger facings and fourchettes, finger reinforcements, wrist closure and pull tab
- Neoprene and Hook and Loop wrist closure
- Reinforced pull tab
- Lightweight and fast drying
- CARE: Hand wash in cool water, line dry, do not use bleach or iron
COLOR: Black or Coyote
What To Expect.
Posted by David
I just received these three months after ordering them. I have had them for three days so they arent broken in yet, but as of know. Wow. Here we go. Some fleece leaks out of the pulltab. No big deal. The stitch on a glove(left glove, lower left wrist.) I am determined to like these gloves so I am stitching the pop and reenforcing it. The bifurcated knuckles are nice. No wrist push while firing from prone and the gloves fit like a second skin. They breathe very well and tactile sensation is more than acceptable. I am typing this on my phone with the gloves on. All-in-all. 5 Guns up. Considering that everything is mass-produced I am willing to accept some flaws. Worth the purchase.