5.11 Tactical Pants are consistently chosen by law enforcement, military and outdoor enthusiasts worldwide for both on and off-duty wear. First specified by the FBI National Academy as standard training issue, the pants have enjoyed considerable popularity over the past 30+ years.
Made of tough, 8.5 oz. 100% cotton canvas that becomes increasingly more comfortable over time, the 5.11 Tactical Pants stands up to the rigors of daily work, play and travel. Known for its trademark rear slash pockets and utility strap, the tactical pants also use a self-adjusting waistband that helps you bend and stretch with ease.
Available in 11 colors, with size ranges to fit virtually everyone., the sturdy, 5.11 Tactical Pants seven pockets, including spacious inverted pleat cargo pockets. The main cargo pockets allow you to stow away extra magazines, handcuffs, a flashlight, or any other gear with BBS modules. There is a small mag/cell phone pocket on the left thigh and large rear slash pockets on the back. The quality can be seen in the components we use, from the high density tactical canvas to the PRYM snaps and the YKK zippers.
- 100% 8.5 oz Cotton Canvas with Easy Care finish, which helps maintain texture and shape of the garment better than non-treated fabric
- Mag/cell phone pocket shifted to the left side, (for right handed shooters)
- Action waistband
- Addition of full CORDURA lining to flashlight/cell phone pocket for added durability
- CORDURA fabric binding on pocket edges for added abrasion resistance
- 48 bartacks for strength and durability
- 7 pockets in all
COLORS: Black, Coyote, Fire Navy, Grey, Khaki or Tundra
View Tactical Pant Comparison Chart: Click Here
Customers Also Viewed