5.11 Tactical uses input from law enforcement, special operations and fire personnel to produce high quality eyewear that looks great and provides unparalled safety. 5.11 Tactical Raid Sunglasses exceed ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN 166 (F) High Velocity Impact Safety and Optical Standards.
Smoke lenses provide maximum glare reduction, will not distort colors, and are excellent in bright/glare conditions. Clear and Ballistic Orange lenses are preferred colors for use at the range and other applications where eye safety is the priority over protection from light. T-Shell coating means resistance to scratching, cracking and crazing. Selenite polycarbonate is die-cut to produce lenses without distortion from any angle and is ten times more impact resistance than glass or resin lenses. Frames are built with Grilamid TR-90, a homopolyamide nylon characterized by an extremely high alternative bending strength, low density, and high resistance to chemical and UV damage. They are virtually indestructible.
5.11 Tactical eyewear is designed, developed and manufactured by Wiley-X Eyewear who achieves industry-leading standards through their precision manufacturing and state-of-the-art quality control.
- Matt Black Grilamid TR-90 Nylon frame with great peripheral vision
- Distortion-free lenses provide 100% UVA and UVB protection and are scratch, crack and craze-resistant
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1-2003 and EN 166 (F) High Velocity Impact Safety and Optical Standards
- Half frame shield design includes three sets of lenses: Smoke, Clear and Ballistic Orange
- Replacement lenses available separately
- Adjustable soft TPR nose piece and temple inserts keep eyewear in place
- Includes Zippered Compression Molded Protective Case with SlickStick web platform attachment point, Cleaning/Lens Bag and Neck Strap
FRAME COLOR: Matte Black
LENS COLORS: Ballistic Orange, Clear and Smoke