Created in conjunction with Ironclad Performance Wear, 5.11 Tactical Tac NFO2 Gloves feature exceptional fit and dexterity and innovations you won't find elsewhere. The common NOMEX fourchettes have been replaced with tough but pliable goatskin to give your fingers three side of protection. This also helps keep the fingers from twisting, as you've seen on so many other flight gloves. Tac NFO2 gloves are made with the patented TacticalTouch construction system for maximum dexterity and longer service life. There is no seam at the fingertip to add bulk, wear out or irritate you. A single piece of leather forms the pain and underside of the fingers, and wraps up and over the fingertips leaving the pads of your fingers free of seams for remarkable touch and zero irritation. A padded goatskin knuckle protector has been added that allows your hand to flex naturally but absorbs bumps and dings unlike standard flight gloves. To keep bulk and snag hazards minimized, a gathered elastic wrist closure with a goatskin pull tab has been added.
- Durable Goatskin Leather palm, finger facings and fourchettes and knuckle reinforcements
- NOMEX flash protection on wrist, fingers and back of the hands
- TacticalTouch precision fit fingertips for maximum dexterity and comfort (Patent #7,287,285)
- Seamless palm for better grip and no irritation
- Gathered elastic wrist closure with Goatskin Leather reinforced pull tab and edge binding
- Hand wash in cool water, line dry, do not use bleach or iron
COLORS: Black or Coyote