Delivery Options for the United States
UPS is our preferred shipping provider and will be used whenever possible. USPS will also be used when necessary. Shipping rates will be based upon the shipping provider's standard rates.
- Debit and credit cards are subject to authorization and verification of card information. You are NOT billed until after merchandise has shipped.
- UPS Next Day Air and 2nd Day Air orders received after 11:00 AM (Noon) EST will be shipped the next business day (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays), if merchandise is in stock. These express services deliver Monday through Friday.
- Products requiring customized work (such as embroidery, engraving, sewing, etc.) CANNOT be guaranteed express delivery. When custom work is completed it will be shipped via the delivery service for which you paid.
- Out-of-stock items or items drop-shipped from our suppliers CANNOT be guaranteed express delivery.
- UPS Ground, 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air will not deliver to a Post Office Box.
- If part of your order is out-of-stock, we will ship the available merchandise via the delivery service for which you paid. When the out-of-stock item becomes available, it will be shipped via Standard Ground Service at no cost to you.
- Sales Tax is charged on total merchandise (excluding shipping) for orders delivered to Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey and Texas.</li>
- Due to USPS, shipments to APO/FPO addresses may take up to 45 days from time of shipment to time of arrival.
- APO/FPO Orders CANNOT BE SHIPPED 1-Day or 2-Day Service.
For individual orders we use UPS and DHL. For large contract orders, please contact your account manager for other options.
- International and Canadian Orders CANNOT BE SHIPPED 1-Day or 2-Day Service.
- ALL International Orders must include a Phone or FAX Number.
- ALL International Orders must ship complete.
- The customer pays all shipping, insurance and customs fees, and assumes responsibility for any lost shipments. No credits or refunds given if package is refused due to the aforementioned.
- International customers paying with a credit card could be subject to extra processing time.
- All International orders are subject to an adjusted freight charge after shipment due to weight or method of shipping.