The modern tip design of the Benchmade 140SBT Nimravus towers like an obelisk in an endless spew of would-be challengers. Use of full-tang, premium grade steel blade consciously dissuades any fear of tool failure. Sheath design is integral to a fixed blade knife and this one is no exception. A unique 3-point secure system holds the knife in its place.
- Blade shape offers great utility
- Uncompromised grip is achieved with sculpted G10 scales
- Exposed tang enables blind indexing of the cutting edge
- Used by the United States Military
- Modified Tanto blade
- Fixed lock mechanism
- Includes molded Nylon fitted sheath with belt loop
- BLADE LENGTH: 4.50"
- BLADE THICKNESS: 0.12"
- BLADE MATERIAL: 154CM
- HARDNESS: 58-60HRC
- OVERALL LENGTH: 9.45"
- Made in the USA
BLADE COLOR: Black
HANDLE COLOR: Black
View Video Here