Blackhawk 8 In. Warrior Wear Light Assault Boot
Blackhawk 8 In. Warrior Wear Light Assault Boots are the fastest, lightest, most agile footwear designed specifically for today's Special Operation Warrior. The highly ventilated upper and other water-friendly materials give the light assault boot excellent ventilation and allow quick drying, making it ideal for waterborne operations.
- Lightweight, breathable, Nylon mesh and high-abrasion, quick-dry, synthetic microfiber upper
- Vibram Trail Run oil-resistant Rubber outsole
- Long-wearing, water-friendly Polyurethane midsole
- Waterproof recycled molded insole board with built-in shank
- Washable, Anti-Microbial, Ortholite custom molded footbed
- Durable, rubberized toe and heel reinforcements
- Quick-close laces with lace lock and pocket
- Reticulated foam prevents water absorption
- Dri-Lex footbed lining
- HEIGHT: 8.00"
COLORS: Black or Coyote Brown
Posted by Christian
The boots are really nice looking. They are extremely light weight. The only bad thing is that they run small. I havent worn them to work because I have to exchange them. I wear a size 10r in military boots, so I ordered a size 10m with these. I have to exchange them for a size 11. So keep that in mine. I will write more when I get the proper size.
Pretty Darn Good
Posted by Joseph
Pros: comfortable, light, you don't have to tie the laces, aggressive sole by vibram (let's see if it lasts), looks like a sneaker when covered up, quick drying as advertised. Cons: price, made in china overall: good boot if you are on you're feet all day, and want an out of the ordinary look in you're tactical boot. Not recommended in 'colder' weather.