Blackhawk Advanced Tactical Briefcase
Traveling with a laptop and other essential tools can be a challenge, but the Blackhawk Advanced Tactical Briefcase will have you arriving on time at any destination. 1000D Nylon with waterproof lining safeguards electronics while clear map case on inside of outer flap keeps you on track. Rear slot for pull handle access attaches to all wheeled luggage, freeing your hands for a cup of coffee on the go.
- 1000D Nylon with waterproof lining
- 2 hook-and-loop patches (inside and out) and movable vinyl ID windows
- External computer access through waterproof zipper
- Hook-and-loop configurable, padded computer pocket
- Three external, easy access pockets for phone, PDA etc.
- Robust shoulder strap and carry handle
- Rear slot for pull handle access makes this work with all wheeled luggage
- Clear map case on inside of outer flap
- Five additional well designed interior compartments
COLORS: Black, Coyote or Foliage
Well Made, But Small Issues
Posted by Howard
Well made bag, with lots of pockets for papers, cuffs, lights, etc. My only issue is once I got it, my computer was a slight bit too large for the computer pocket so it rides in the briefcase area. The briefcase will not stand up when set down, maybe it is computer position issue, but it tends to roll over forward. I have used it through tsa and no problems. Overall I am not looking for another bag, this is it.
Lots Of Pockets
Posted by Brian
Love my shoulder bag. Lots of pockets and very durable. Price higher than I wanted but know that i've got it, i'd buy another!!! First thing I did was cut the label off the front pocket. Then adjusted the padded computer pocket to fit my laptop. A good amount of room in the main compartment, plus plenty of other smaller pocket to organize phone, ipod, camera, external hard drive and all the little stuff.