Featuring a hardened steel glass buster head for break and rake operations, the Blackhawk Dynamic Entry UK Hallagan Tool also utilizes the newly redesigned tempered stainless steel wedge that features friction ridges on all contact surfaces that are counter-angled to the head. Designed specifically to grip breaching surfaces securely, these counter-angled friction ridges also provide stability during breaching operations and prevent tool slippage.
- Heat-treated, Stainless Steel working ends
- Wedge features the newly redesigned tempered Stainless Steel wedge with counter-angled friction ridges
- Counter-angled friction ridges also provide stability during breaching operations and prevent tool slippage
- Glass-busting head perfect for break-n-rake operations
- Handles will not absorb glass shards, are electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC and self-extinguishing
- Safety-guard handgrips reduce the possibility of the operator's hands slipping onto the working ends of the bar
- WEDGE: 2.00" x 4.00"
- LENGTH: 32.50"
- WEIGHT: 7.5 lbs.
- Made in the USA