Blackhawk Lightweight Tactical Short
Blackhawk Lightweight Tactical Shorts are a short version of the popular Blackhawk Lightweight Tactical Pants with the same durable 6.5 oz. poly/cotton ripstop fabric.
- 6.5 oz. Poly/Cotton ripstop fabric
- DuPont Teflon DWR (Durable Water Repellent) fabric treatment resists stains
- High-quality YKK zippers and Prym snaps
- Gusseted crotch allows increased movement
- Extra-wide, reinforced belt loops accommodate Blackhawk CQB/Rigger's Belt and other belts up to 1.75" wide
- Silicone grip strip in waistband keeps shirt tucked
- Hidden, expandable waistband slides to increase waist size for increased mobility
- Angle-cut hand pockets have flat edges for proper placement and orientation of knives, pens, etc.
- Gusseted thigh and leg pockets for expansion as needed
- Zippered, rear hip pocket keeps wallet secure
- Hidden zipper pocket behind the right-hand pocket keeps valuable items secure
- Ample 11.00" inseam
- Traditional fit
WAIST SIZES: 28"- 54" (Even Sizes Only)
COLORS: Black, Khaki, Navy or Olive Drab
Posted by Steve
From a civilian: these shorts are excellent. I wear them for gardening, house chores and tuck in a shirt for family functions. They look smart and are very comfortable. I love the higher magazine pockets. My iphone fits perfectly in one, the other usually holds a leatherman or a gerber knife and hankie. The zippered back pocket makes my wallet unappealing to pickpockets. The medium sized cargo pockets hold a ton of extra stuff (glasses, pens, kids toys) and the paracord d-ring in front is great for clipping my keyring. They dry quickly, fight stains and scrapes. I took off 0.5 Points because I wear them every day and the hem edge irritates my skin. But that's just me in general. Highly recommend - another awesome blackhawk product.