Clip in quick and stay safe with the Blackhawk Long Safety Lanyard when operating from helicopters, ships or dangerous heights.
- To secure, attach locking carabineers to each end
- Clip one side to your QCB belt or rappel harness, then clip the other to a stationary point to keep you from falling
- Tubular webbing and internal shock cord keep the lanyard short and easy to deploy
- 5 bartacks on each end secure internal shock cord, and create carabiner loops
- Tested and used by specific units of the U.S. Army and Navy
COLOR: Olive Drab
CAUTION: Test, practice and be aware of capabilities prior to real world use. Each situation and weight load requires proper prior planning and testing. Use at your own risk!