Blackhawk Night-Ops Flashlight Holder w/Mod-U-Lok Attachment
The Blackhawk Night-Ops Flashlight Holder w/Mod-U-Lok Attachment was designed to allow the operator to securely hold many of the most popular issued personal tactical lights with a 1.25" diameter bezel and a 1.00" diameter body.
- Recommended for operators to carry their tactical lights in a bezel down carry mode
- Allows the end user to mount the holder without having to strip accessories off of a duty or personal belt
- Additionally the Mod-U-Lok will allow the holder to be mounted at various angles for user comfort and for ease of rapid deployment of the tactical light
- A removable secondary Rubber retention strap for additional security during transport
- Remove the strap for faster extraction, the holder will continue to maintain a high degree of retention
- A small hole on the bottom rear of the holder will allow drainage of water in wet environments while maintaining a high degree of reduced light integrity if light is accidentally discharged in high-risk environments
Great Holder But Need Something.
Posted by Jeffrey
This is an awesome flashlight holder. It is secure and durable. The only thing that might make even better is for us calvery to provide a part number to order just the rubber band restraint piece for when they might break or come off and get lost. This addition would bump my assessment up to 5.0 Therein. Many thanks, js