BLACKHAWK! Warrior Wear Lightweight Tactical Pant
*This item has been discontinued.
Blackhawk Warrior Wear Lightweight Tactical Pants has many of the popular features found in the original Tactical Pant in a rugged, lightweight package.
- Durable 6.5 oz. 65% Poly/35% Cotton ripstop fabric with double layering in the seat and knees for increased wear and protection
- Teflon DWR (Durable Water-Resistant) fabric treatment resists stains
- High-quality YKK zippers and Prym snaps
- Crotch gusset allows increased movement
- Hidden expandable waistband slides to increase waist size by up to 4" for increased mobility
- Rubber grip strips in waistband keeps shirt tucked in during extreme maneuvers
- Reinforced hems on leg cuffs and hand pockets increase durability in high-wear areas
- Angle-cut hand pockets have flat edges for proper placement and orientation of knives, pens, etc.
- Large hidden zipper pocket behind right hand pocket keeps valuable items secure
- Zippered rear hip pocket keeps wallet secure, out of the way and separate from large rear pockets
- Each leg has an easy-access, top-opening mag pouch
- Large top-opening cargo pockets on each leg have segmented 2.00" elastic webbing inside to secure and properly orient up to three weapon magazines, flashlights, knives or other items for quick access
- Secure vertical zippered storage pocket on the outside of each cargo pocket
- Extra-wide reinforced belt loops accommodate Blackhawk CQB Rigger Belt, Item #15540 (and other belts up to 1.75" wide)
- 550 cord loop on front waistband allows attachment of caribiners and other items
- Integrated knee pad pockets accommodate Blackhawk Slip-In Neoprene Kneepads NOTE: (Kneepads NOT INCLUDED)
COLORS: Black, Khaki, Navy or Olive Drab
For The Peace Time Warrior
Posted by Sean
I've owned several pairs of these pants over the years, four to be exact and know many other people who have also worn these pants. I've put them through the paces and for the most part they stand up and are a great set of trousers made out of great material with excellent ergonomic pocket placement. Unfortunately the crotches blow out very quickly with regular use. For the price they bring I would expect more, i've gotten other brands of tactical pants from this website that are almost half the price and i've already gotten triple the time in use out of them. The back pocket zipper also breaks off making anything in the pocket almost impossible to get out with the pants still on.