From the razor sharp partially serrated edge to the hardened steel glass breaking point, the robust Browning Black Label Stone Cold Knife is ready and able to help you cut, pry, slash and smash your way into or out of any tactical situation.
The shark-like imposing Stone Cold features a hefty spear point blade crafted of matte black 440 stainless steel with hollow grind, partial edge serrations, a pronounced front guard plus a squared pommel with a hardened glass breaking point. The matte black Blade-Tech molded polymer sheath allows you to position the Stone Cold at virtually any angle and mounts securely to your belt, web gear or tactical vest. Stone Cold means you are ready for the heat of battle.
- 440 Stainless Steel, hollow ground, partially serrated, spear point blade with black oxide coating
- G10 laminate handle with finger grooves or skeletal handle with ACU paracord wrap
- Full tang design
- Pronounced front guard
- Squared pommel with a hardened glass breaking point
- Lanyard hole
- Matte black Blade-Tech molded Polymer Sheath Included
- BLADE TYPE: Spear Point or Tanto
- BLADE LENGTH: 5.63"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 10.75"
SPECIFY: Spear Point or Tanto
BLADE COLOR: Black
HANDLE COLOR: Black G10 or ACU Paracord
Customers Also Viewed