The Camcon Shemagh, also know as a kiffiyeh, is a wrap-around head covering that is essential for protecting eyes, nose, mouth and neck from sun, wind and sand. They are commonly used by special forces worldwide. Methods of wearing the shemagh vary, but wrapping the scarf around the head and face provides optimal protection form the elements.
- 100% Cotton netting retains heat in the cold and absorbs sweat in hot conditions when worn around the neck
- Worn by coalition forces in Afghanistan and Iraq
- Use over face for concealment
- Other uses include: towel, neck warmer, etc.
- CARE: Hand Wash Only
- DIMENSIONS: 44.00" x 44.00"
COLORS: Black/White, Blue/White, Desert Sand, Foliage, Olive Drab/Black or Red/White