The Camcon Shemagh, also know as a kiffiyeh, is a wrap-around head covering that is essential for protecting eyes, nose, mouth and neck from sun, wind and sand. They are commonly used by special forces worldwide. Methods of wearing the shemagh vary, but wrapping the scarf around the head and face provides optimal protection form the elements.
- 100% Cotton netting retains heat in the cold and absorbs sweat in hot conditions when worn around the neck
- Worn by coalition forces in Afghanistan and Iraq
- Use over face for concealment
- Other uses include: towel, neck warmer, etc.
- CARE: Hand Wash Only
- DIMENSIONS: 44.00" x 44.00"
COLORS: Black/White, Blue/White, Desert Sand, Foliage, Olive Drab/Black or Red/White
Posted by Michael on Jan 21st 2016
A pretty cool scarf ,it takes a few tries to tie, but otherwise,a handy item.
Posted by Rick on Sep 11th 2015
I have two and they are the best-use it as a scarf in winter.Looks really cool with a pair of aviator glasses.Be prepared for some funny looks and a lot of questions where i got it!