Reliable purification, whatever the destination. The CamelBak All Clear Purifier Bottle microbiologically purifies water in 60 seconds. It utilizes proven UV technology to effectively neutralize microbiological contaminants to EPA standards.
The All Clear bulb is engineered to last 10,000 cycles which is approximately the equivalent of 3 bottles a day everyday for 9 years.
- Easy to use:
- Fill from any tap, stream or spigot
- Replace UV cap and power on
- Agitate for 60 seconds and drink
- Portable purification system is built into your water bottle
- Utilizes proven UV technology to effectively neutralize microbiological contaminants
- Treats 80 cycles or 16 gallons with each charge
- Treat 0.75L of water with each cycle
- Impact and weather-resistant cap insulates UV bulb for effective purification every time
- LCD screen verifies success
- Available in the US only
- Two rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries built into the cap deliver 80+ cycles per full charge
- Cap weighs 7.0 oz.
- System includes UV Cap, 0.75L Bottle, USB Charging Cable, Protective Carrying Case and Classic Cap
- Can I use the All Clear with boiling water?
- No, we do not recommend using the All Clear on boiling water, as the high temperature could damage the unit.
- What types of charging options is the All Clear compatible with?
- The All Clear can be charged from virtually any (100 ?Çô 240V) USB compatible power source including wall chargers, car chargers, solar chargers, hand crank chargers, and electronics like laptops. Users should only use the CamelBak supplied USB cable due to variability between USB cables and their charging efficacy.
- Can the All Clear bulb or battery be replaced? What's the warranty policy?
- Neither the All Clear bulb nor the battery is user serviceable. It is warranted to conform to its published specifications and be free from manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product which is defined as 10,000 cycles.
- How long does it take to recharge?
- The recharge time depends on the power source. Full recharge time from drained to 100% battery capacity on a standard AC Wall Charger is < 5 hours whereas solar would be longer approx. 15 - 20 hours of direct sunlight depending on the size of the panel.
- Can you use the All Clear on bottles or containers other than the .75L CamelBak Tritan bottle?
- We do not recommend using the All Clear cap on any bottle other than the .75L CamelBak Tritan Bottle. The All Clear has been designed, engineered, and tested as a complete unit with the All Clear cap optimized for the .75L CamelBak Tritan Bottle.
Customers Also Viewed