CamelBak BFM 500
The name says it all. At 45L+, the CamelBak BFM 500 keeps you mobile, comfortable and efficient on even the most intense missions.
- 100 oz. (3L) OMEGA Water Beast Reservoir with HydroLink Exit Port
- Easy-to-fill and clean wide-mouth OMEGA opening
- Rugged and durable Water Beast material
- Leak-proof screw-cap
- Insulated PureFlow tube
- Patented Big Bite Valve
- HydroLink Exit Port and Drink Port
- HydroLock one-handed flow control
- Full clamshell opening for easy access to gear and MedBak Insert (Sold Separately)
- ASIPS Radio attachment points hold comms securely with dual antenna ports
- Glasses, goggles and NVG pocket with external access
- Multiple drink tube exit ports for routing drink tube over the shoulder or under an arm
- CamelBak Got Your Back Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee
- HYDRATION CAPACITY: 100 oz. (3L)
- CARGO VOLUME: 2,929 cu.in. (48L)
- TOTAL VOLUME: 3,112 cu.in. (51L)
- DIMENSIONS: 21.00" x 19.00" x 15.00"
COLORS: ACUPAT, Black or Foliage
Note: Due to enhancements by CamelBak, photos may vary from actual products
Posted by Carl
I have used this pack for both tdys (mil) and as gp bag for work (usaf civ) computer bag. During tdys field work it holds my small laptop (also will hold a large laptop and the small one) , gps trimble unit, hires digital camera, cell phone, chargers, spare batteries, goggles, and of course water. On a non-duty trip i took it to carlsbad caverns had a same stuff plus flashlight (red and normal lens), wireless remote for camera time lapse, tripod, some warm clothes a couple chem lites so no one trips over the tripod. I love it as when traveling on commercial airlines - i pack a spare change of clothes as we all know what happens to our checked luggage. Love having all the pockets - hard time remembering where i stowed stuff! I have attached a number of molle pockets including one for the ipod (need my tunes) and a condor t&t pouch for various small tools...Wife keeps threatening to take it away from me to use for her camping and hiking trips...
Cant Say Enough
Posted by Rob
This is a be all end all bag. I cant say enough good things about it. Rugged, durrable, lots of room. Good for a day out or extended trek.
Best BFM Ever
Posted by Tracy
I was able to get my hands on one of these in summer of 2004 in northern Iraq. This kept me supplied with enough essentials for several days at a time. 3 Liters of water on tap and mre's plus lots of other goodies, and built to hold common equipment. Someone did their home work here.
All you need
Posted by Michael
I have had this ruck for some time now and used it on multiple outings and it has performed far beyond my expectations of it. The storage space and configuration is awesome, items can be packed in the mesh pockets and then found easily when needed and not tearing apart the pack. There is adequate space for everything you need on an outing, i load a sleeping bacg, two man tent, gear for the weather, food and all the stuff you need trekking in the woods (or desert) i would easily, hands down choose this ruck over a large alice or practically any other ruck on the market, it's that good.
Posted by Joseph
This pack is better than the junk we get issued, supports better and has alot more cargo space not to mention all the mesh compartments for smaller items i.E. Weapons cleaning kits, camelbak cleaning kit, protective eye wear, etc. All around awesome ruck!