The Coast PX10 LED Flashlight combines three white LEDs for general flashlight uses with three Ultra Violet LEDs, each controlled by its own switch. The UV LEDs can be used for leak detection or to identify security features on identification cards and money.
Built tough, an impact-resistant, lightweight aluminum casing resists rust and corrosion. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards, the HP3 also features an unbreakable LED and rubberized O-ring for reliable water-resistance and durability.
Backed by Coast's Lifetime Guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Impact-resistant, lightweight Aluminum casing resists rust and corrosion
- 3 White and 3 Ultra Violet Unbreakable LEDs
- Heavy-duty front dual switch, each LED controlled by its own switch
- Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards
- Requires 3 "AAA" batteries (Included)
- OUTPUT: 125 lumens
- RUNTIME: 14 hours
- BEAM DISTANCE: 39 meters (127 ft.)
- BODY DIAMETER: 1.00"
- LENGTH: 3.95" (10cm)
- WEIGHT: 3.0 oz. (Including Batteries)