Condor Micro Fleece Jacket
The popular Condor Micro Fleece Jacket is perfect for cool to cold weather. That's because it looks great by itself or can be worn as a mid layer under a hard shell jacket. Plenty of pockets and insignia mounting options gives this jacket a lot of value for the price!
- 100% Polyester, super fine Fleece outer shell with oxford reinforcement
- Laminated Polyester interior lining netted fabric
- Abrasion-reinforced collar, shoulder and forearm
- Vertical chest pockets
- Two slash hand pockets
- Shoulder pocket
- Two inch extendible sleeve with thumb sleeve with thumb-hole
- Drawstring waistband
- Two shoulder patch panels
- Full front double zipper
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: No bleach, no iron, no dry clean; wash inside out in low temperature; tumble dry in low heat
- 90-Day Manufacturer's Warranty
SIZES: 3 - 3XL
COLORS: Black, Coyote Tan or Olive Drab
Well Worth The Money.
Posted by Zed on Jan 21st 2016
I love this jacket! It is warm enough but not to heavy. I have worn it in 45 degree temps with 85 percent humidity and if you are moderately active it is enough when worn over you regular clothes. It also seems to be just enough in the evenings. It always seems to be just enough, unless its raining, then all bets are off. The pockets are just right. The reinforcements on the elbows and shoulders should rule out premature wear. I like it!