The CRKT M16 - 13SF Special Forces Knife features a 3.50" blade and weighs only 3.5 oz. (98g). It is ideal when weight and bulk must be kept to a minimum. One-hand opening and closing is quick and smooth, the result of precision tolerances and Teflon bearings. The ambidextrous thumb stud with the checkered surface provides instant access in any circumstance.
- Based on Kit Carson's design
- Contoured handles of textured, black, hard anodized 6061/T6 Aluminum
- Stainless Steel locking liners with friction grooves are black Teflon plated
- Gives positive locking with limited access, for superior safety
- AUS 8 Stainless Steel blades chosen for edge retention and durability is plated in Black Titanium Nitride coating
- Combined Razor-Sharp and Triple-Point serrated edges for rugged cutting tasks that break down standard cutting edges
- All models feature the Carson Flipper extension to the blade, which aids opening and acts as an additional blade guard
- Comes with two Stainless Steel black Teflon plated clothing/gear clips, extra screws, and a Torx tool, allowing four position carry on belts or webbing
- BLADE THICKNESS: 0.10"
- HARDNESS: 57-58 HRC
- OVERALL LENGTH: 3.50"
- BLADE LENGTH: 3.25"
- HANDLE LENGTH: 4.63"
BLADE COLOR: Black
HANDLE COLOR: Black