CRKT M16 - 13ZM Military Tactical Knife
The CRKT M16 - 13ZM Military Tactical Knife features a 3.50" spear point blade and weighs only 3.5 oz., making it ideal when weight and bulk must be kept to a minimum.
- AUS-4 Stainless Steel blades with desert tan non-reflective Titanium Nitride coating
- Stainless Steel and after clips change to allows carry on
- Ambidextrous thumb stud with the checkered surface provides instant access in any circumstance
- Camo pattern 27132 scales
- Stainless Steel locking liners with friction grooves are Teflon plated
- Gives positive locking with limited access, for superior safety
- Combined razor-sharp and Triple-Point serrated edges for rugged cutting tasks that break down standard cutting edges
- Carson Flipper extension to the blade aids opening and acts as an additional blade guard
- Features the patented LAWKS (Lake and Walker Knife Safety), which makes the folders virtual fixed blades when actuated
- HARDNESS: 55-57 HRC
- BLADE LENGTH: 3.50"
- HANDLE LENGTH: 4.80"
BLADE COLOR: Stainless Steel
HANDLE COLOR: Tan
The Best !!!
Posted by Erik
This is the best all around knife, I use this for everything. I only have to sharpen it every couple of months, I bought it for a gp knife and I carry it everywhere I go, I use it as a utility knife and self defense, it's just the right size.
Posted by Thomas
I have owned one of these since about 2002 and it had taken all of the abuse that I have thrown at it. From time to time the opening action will get rough from the dust that can build up, but I simply take the blade off and wipe clean the pieces and put it back together for a flawless action once again. The patented locking system makes the blade as secure as a fixed blade knife and the steel takes and holds an edge extremely well. My only complaint is that the screws on the pocket clip didn't have any loc-tite and I lost the clip after about a week. This will be checked and remedied if needed on my new one which I am ordering today.
Posted by Kenny
I recently received the oif version of this knife and it's beyond what I had expected. Very solid design and all around knife, looks and feels great.