Danner 8 In. Acadia Boot
- Polishable, full-grain Leather and 1000D Cordura Nylon upper
- The lightweight, uninsulated Acadia Boot is a great choice for warmer climates and high activity levels
- Approved as an alternative footwear by the USMC (USMC approval serial number: 91-94)
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex bootie, Cambrelle lining
- Poron Texon insole
- Double ribbed steel shank with fiber board
- 12-iron EVA midsole with 6-iron composition
- 148 Vibram Kletterlift outsole
- Patented Airthotic insoles, which provide the wearer additional arch support and air circulation
- Airthotic is removable and can be worn with other footwear
- HEIGHT: 8.00"
- Made in the USA
Weight? (including mud)
Posted by Gary on Sep 9th 2015
These soles are capable of carrying approx. 1.5 lbs. of mud or debris as you travel. Other than that they are a great boot. You had what I thought was the greatest boot ever - 8" Infantry Combat Boot ( AJ 14531 ) wt. 1.75lbs - I owned
2 pair and were the greatest boot I ever owned and wish I could get another pair. You could hunt all day in that Danner boot and never tire.
You could run in them!
Sad you don't have anymore.