Energizer Weatheready Radio Crank Light
Let the Energizer Weatheready Radio Crank Light be the light in your preparedness plan for emergencies. You'll be ready to light an entire room with area lights and lanterns if the power goes out. And maneuvering through a dark house will be easy with windup LED flashlights and compact lights showing the way.
- 4 Bright white Nichia LEDs, one red LED
- Lifetime LEDs never need replacing
- Red LED for night vision
- AM/FM Radio with headphone jack
- 115 decibel siren for safety
- 1 minute of cranking provides 10 minutes of runtime
- Push button switch
- Crank operates clockwise or counterclockwise
- Includes Wrist Lanyard
- Runs on rechargeable NiMH battery
- DIMENSIONS: 147mm x 60mm x 49mm
No Batteries Needed
Posted by Willie
This is a must-have item for any emergency kit. For home, bug-out bag, etc this item can save your life. The crank is easy to wind, the radio works clearly, and the light is bright enough for all of your needs. Honestly, after we've purchased and used two of them, we would recommend them for every home. During a natural disaster you can't put a price on having an infinite light source and radio.