Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Knife
The Gerber Bear Grylls Ultimate Knife is the pinnacle of Gerber's Bear Grylls Survival Series. Intricately designed by Gerber and Bear, it is loaded with innovations that will not be found in any other fixed blade knife. Like everything in the Survival Series, it also includes Bear's Priorities of Survival pocket guide.
- Partially serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel drop point blade, ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Ergonomic textured Rubber grip maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Stainless Steel pommel at base of handle for hammering
- Emergency Whistle integrated into lanyard cord
- Fire Starter - Ferrocerium rod locks into sheath, striker notch incorporated into back of knife blade
- Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant Nylon sheath
- Land to air rescue instructions
- Diamond Sharpener integrated into sheath for on-the-go sharpening
- Priorities of Survival Pocket guide contains Bear's survival essentials
- BLADE TYPE: Partially Serrated Drop Point Blade
- BLADE LENGTH: 4.80"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 10.00"
- WEIGHT w/SHEATH: 14.7 oz.
- WEIGHT w/o SHEATH: 11.2 oz.
BLADE COLOR: Black
HANDLE COLOR: Black/Orange
SHEATH COLOR: Black/Orange
Posted by James
I love this knife, have used it for 3 months know in the field. Great price, super sharp blade, well contructed. Fire starter works great and I think it will last for the next thirty years. Highly recommended to anyone that goes back packing and hiking.
Posted by Kasey
This knife feels sturdy in you're hands, good enough to hammer wood, nails, and anything else you need done. Holds a edge well and the sharpener included on the sheath is always a plus. The grip feels natural in you're hand and is a well balanced knife. If you go out in the woods this is the knife you'd want with you in those conditions .
Posted by Lucas
I have owned this knife for a few weeks know and have put it threw it's paces. It is a very study knife and feels stable in you're hands. It had a thick blade that is strong enough to hammer with and against. The pommel had handled every nail and rock I have punished it with. The blade had not dulled after a day trip to the woods. I cut down small trees by placing the blade against the tree and hammering with a branch on the back. It had not failed yet. It seems to be very close to the higher end knifes I have owned and it is equal to the military knife gerber makes. The whistle is loud as hell and the sheath is great!! It holds the knife in place without the top catch fastend. Teh sharper is equal to the diamond file on my wave maybe a little bit coarser but that would be needed for the tough steel. Coarse enough and placed to where it can be used to sharpen an ax. All around excellent knife. Just wish it didnt have the bg all over it.