The SOF Tactical Tourniquet is one of only two tactical tourniquets authorized for purchase by the U.S. Army. This product proved to be 100% effective during USAISR testing.
The SOF Tactical Tourniquet is constructed of quality, high strength materials. The tourniquet handle is manufactured from a solid piece of aircraft Aluminum and maintains its strength in the most extreme temperatures. The tri-rings are molded Acetyl, a high impact plastic. Dual locking systems guarantee that tension is maintained at all times, and the primary system has a back up of its own should it be necessary. Safety set screw prevents accidental release of pressure during tactical patient movement.
No VELCRO® is used to maintain tension. This greatly reduces the chance of accidental release of the tourniquet during patient movement. The buckle performs well when dirty, muddy or sandy. Both Safety screw and the buckle are factory coated with a rust preventative lubricant.
- Handle manufactured from a solid piece of aircraft Aluminum
- Tri-rings are molded Acetyl, a high impact plastic
- Metal clip fixation with safety screw to maintain constant tension
- Safety set screw that prevents accidental release of pressure during movement
- Long strap to accommodate a variety of extremities’ sizes
- Soft padding on the back part to avoid skin pinching or hair pulling
- DIMENSIONS, PACKED: 6" x 2" x 2" (15.2 cm x 5 cm x 5 cm)
- WEIGHT: 7 oz. (198 g)
- Made in the USA
Weight: 0.7 lbs.