The first thing people will notice about the Snugpak Scorpion 2 2-Person Tent is its stylish and sleek design. This design helps the Scorpion 2 to fend off those fierce winds that kick up from time to time and still is built and designed for long term hard use. With its 5,000mm PU fly it can handle large amounts of rain keeping you and your gear dry. The Scorpion 2 has one door and three vents as well as many extras like internal mesh pockets. No-See-Um-Mesh and all the seams are taped. The Scorpion 2 is a Fly First pitch type tent.
- Flysheet is a lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop with a 5,000mm waterproof Polyurethane coating
- Inner tent constructed of 190t Nylon with Polyester Mesh
- 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
- DAC Featherlite NSL anodized poles with pressfit connectors
- All DAC Poles are made from TH72M Aluminum
- 1 door
- 3 vents
- All seams are taped sealed
- Alloy stakes (14 + 2 spare stakes)
- 2-person fly first pitch dome tent
- Olive Drab exterior, Black interior
- PEAK HEIGHT: 39.00"
- FLOOR WIDTH: 59.00"
- SLEEPING COMPARTMENT LENGTH: 80.00"
- VESTIBULE LENGTH: 28.00"
- TOTAL LENGTH: 108.00"
- TRAIL WEIGHT: 4.93 lbs / 2.24 kgs (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent)
- PACK WEIGHT: 5.83 lbs / 2.65 kgs (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent, Stakes, Guy Ropes & Stuff Sack)
COLOR: Olive Drab
Weight: 5.83 lbs.