The UK Gear PT-1000 Road & Trail Running Shoes is the world's running shoe built to survive 1,000 miles. It makes no compromise on biochemical performance or comfort as it features UK Gear's force Dynamic System (FDS) - classified technology built on a foundation of proprietary compounds and materials.
The PT-1000 is the product of an on going research & development program with the British Military and has been awarded the right to bear the British Army's famous crossed swords insignia.
The proprietary technology built into the PT-1000 took over 8 years to develop with the Royal Army Physical Training Corps, culminating in 40 of these physically demanding instructors running thousands of miles in final prototypes. This, combined with an extensive durability test program at SATRA laboratories means that UK Gear can confidently claim to have developed the world's first running shoe built to survive 1,000 miles.
- 360º Reflectivity - All-round reflectivity enhances visibility in low light and aids in road running safety
- Advanced Bioflex Technology - Anatomically enhanced construction for excellent flexibility comfort and energy-return through the gait cycle
- Anti Microbial Treatment - Designed to inhibit the growth of bacteria, fungus and other odor-causing miicrobes; gives long-lasting hygienic freshness
- DurEVA - DurEVA is a proprietary midsole material built on a unique molecular structure; found exclusively in UK Gear footwear DurEVA provides unmatched sustained cushioning and support thereby dramatically extending the lifespan of the shoe
- Force Dynamic System - Force Dynamic System is the culmination of 8 years of research & development work with the military; this classified technology is built on a foundation of proprietary compounds and materials - designed to deliver exceptional durability and comfort with no compromise on biochemical performance
- G-55-65 - Refers to the grades of SoLite EVA that determine midsole density, shock absorption & stability; grades are fine-tuned to optimize the performance of the shoe in a specific environment
- Impact Protection Technology - UK Gear's 4 stage advanced impact protection technologies: 1. DurEVA Molecular Structure 2. NRG Impact Pads 3. NRG Reactor Pads 4. RhinoPAD Outsole
- NRG Impact - Super-absorption blown HEEL compound with a unique molecular structure that gives sustained cushioning, inlaid to minimize impact through the body
- NRG Reactor Pads - Highly-responsive, technical FOREFOOT compound inlaid to compliment your foots Natural Energy Return during toe-off
- Rhinoflex Heel Counter - (Inside) Flexible and responsible heel counter molded around the last to ensure perfect anatomical alignment
- RhinoPAD Outsole - UK Gear's ultra-tough & abrasion resistant heel landing pads
- S+S Bridge - Strengthening and stabilizing polyurethane mid-foot support bridge; strengthens and stabilizes both the mid and forefoot in the gait cycle; includes reflectivity
- SoLite EVA Sockliner - Enhanced removable molded EVA sockliner for additional comfort and support
SIZES: 6.5-15 Reg
Weight: 0.8 lbs.