The Tru-Spec Tactical Response Uniform (TRU) Shirt is based on the Army Combat Uniform (ACU) with improvements geared for tactical teams. Tru-Spec took feedback from soldiers on the drawbacks of the ACU and sought to improve them. Common stress points like elbow and shirt pockets are reinforced with extra stitching and bartacks. Hook and loop fabric that also see heavy use have extra stitching as well. An added benefit of the TRU is the availability of solid color choices for Law Enforcement teams!
- 65/35 Poly/Cotton Ripstop fabric (Black, Digital Desert Camo, Digital Urban Camo, Digital Woodland Camo, Khaki and Midnight Navy)
- 50/50 Nylon/Cotton Ripstop fabric (3-Color Desert Camo, MULTICAM and Woodland Camo
- GSA Compliant
- Zigzag stitched YKK Powerhook closure Mandarin collar can be worn up or down to protect neck and keep out debris and reduces chafe from body armor vests
- YKK Powerhook closure faced shoulder pockets for patches and skill tabs
- Zippered and YKK Powerhook closure front placket for smooth uniform appearance
- Reinforced internal elbow pockets for elbow pads inserts with easy access external YKK Powerhook closure openings
- 2 slanted chest pockets with YKK Powerhook closures for easy access
- Bi-swing back
- Pen/pencil stalls on sleeve
- Includes 3 pieces of YKK Powerhook closures that can be sewn on if needed for nametapes
COLORS: 3-Color Desert Camo, Black, Digital Desert Camo, Digital Urban Camo, Digital Woodland Camo, Khaki, Midnight Navy, MULTICAM or Woodland Camo
View Video Here
View Video Here
Weight: 1 lbs.