Pocket sized, dual-output LED flashlight designed for self-defense and personal protection. The SureFire E2D LED Defender Flashlight features a solid-state, two-stage light emitting diode that generates six times the output of a typical two D cell flashlight at its high setting and five Lumens of useful light (enough to read a map or negotiate a dark path) on low. And should 200 Lumens of blinding light not be enough to convince and aggressor to back off, the E2DL's crenellated Strike Bezel and scalloped tailcap provide two sets of hare-anodized aluminum teeth as a last line of defense. Two useful output levels, a long runtime, a hard-anodized durable exterior, compact size and enhanced personal protection capabilities make this flashlight a great everyday-carry option. Especially for those looking for a self-defense light with a bit more of a bite.
- TEAM SOLDIER CERTIFIED GEAR - Approved Family of Flashlights List (AFFL) What's This?
- Rugged aerospace-grade Aluminum body, MIL-SPEC Type III hard anodized in Black
- Virtually indestructible, microprocessor-controlled, light emitting diode (LED) has no filament to burn out or break; two stage light lasts for thousands of hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens produces tightly focused beam with enough secondary light to accommodate peripheral vision
- Crenellated Strike Bezel and scalloped tailcap provides enhanced self-defense capabilities
- O-ring sealed and waterproof
- Coated Pyrex window protects the LED and lens while maximizing light transmission
- Two-stage tailcap switch - press for momentary-on at high setting, release and press again (within two seconds) for momentary-on at low setting; click for constant-on at high-setting, click off and click on again (within two seconds) for constant-on at low setting
- Patented lockout tailcap prevents accidental activation
- Requires two 123A lithium batteries (Included)
- MAXIMUM OUTPUT: 5/200 Lumens (Low/High settings)
- RUNTIME: 76/1.9 hours (Low/High settings)
- LENGTH: 5.40"
- WEIGHT: 3.7 oz
Weight: 0.19 lbs.