Sized for a twenty-four hour excursion, the 5.11 Tactical RUSH 24 Backpack is loaded with the features operators need and want. Designed by special operations combat veteran Kyle Lamb of VTAC, this backpack comes with two large compartments and a compression strap system that allows expandability depending upon how much gear you carry.
The front section of the pack includes an organizer; a separate zippered compartment, a key fob and radio/magazine pockets with hook-and-loop straps. The main compartment has three mesh zippered pockets and a separate large cinch pocket. There are two full-length side pockets that can handle a variety of different items including water bottles. The top of the backpack has a separate fleece lined eyeglass pocket and two smaller external zippered gear pocket.
MOLLE compatible webbing has been added to the front and side of the pack, allowing you to attach a host of different 5.11's SlickStick accessories. Also included is a reinforced hydration pocket that allows you to add a hydration bladder for immediate access to water. The RUSH 24 has been finished off with a heavy-duty nylon carry handle at the top.
- Constructed of water-resistant 1050D Nylon
- Fleece-lined pockets along the front top, sized to hold a cell phone, PDA or mp3 player
- MOLLE-compatible webbing on the front and sides
- Nametape holder
- Flag holder
- Front organizer compartments
- Side, hydration, and eyewear pockets
- Sternum straps
- YKK zippers
- NOTE: PACK ONLY, hydration reservoir NOT INCLUDED
- FRONT COMPARTMENT DIMENSIONS: 18.00" x 13.00" x 8.00"
- FRONT COMPARTMENT CAPACITY: 1,872 cu.in. (30.68L)
- FRONT POCKET DIMENSIONS: 12.00" x 11.00" x 1.50"
- FRONT POCKET CAPACITY: 198 cu.in. (3.24L)
- OVERALL CAPACITY: 2,070 cu.in. (33.92L)
COLORS: Black, Flat Dark Earth, MultiCam, OD TAC or Sandstone
View Video Here
Weight: 3.15 lbs.