The Gerber D.M.F. Knife, or Dual Multi Function, is an automatic knife that springs into action with either the right or left hand. While using gloves, this robust knife can be carried and deployed in either strong or weak hand. The fully automatic S30V Steel blade boasts superior edge retention and corrosion resistance.
- S30V Steel blade
- G10 handle for mix of strength and low weight
- Fully automatic blade with ambidextrous deployment
- Centrally located safety on handle spine with red designator
- Pommel with strike point for emergency egress
- Large lanyard hole for cord or webbing
- BLADE STYLE: Tanto Point or Modified Clip Point
- EDGE STYLE: Partially Serrated
- BLADE LENGTH: 3.50"
- OPEN LENGTH: 7.35"
- CLOSED LENGTH: 4.45"
- WEIGHT: 6.7 oz.
- Made in the USA
SPECIFY: Modified Clip Point or Tanto Point
BLADE COLOR: Black
HANDLE COLOR: Black
View Video Here
This item requires identification verification to ensure this restricted item is only sold to the appropriate personnel.
To complete the verification process after ordering:
1. Please make a photocopy of your credentials:
For Military: a copy of your military ID.
For Law Enforcement: a copy of your badge and ID on
department or company letterhead.
2. Please include your order number.
Weight: 0.5 lbs.