Hatch Reactor Hard Knuckle Gloves
Hatch Reactor Hard Knuckle Gloves features a unique leather covered hard knuckle design with heavy padding in the palm and around the outer edges of the hand for excellent protection. Perfect for breaking and raking or using a battering ram.
- Top of glove features a combination of Aniline Goatskin Leather, foam-laminated Spandex and a Leather laminated PVC hard-shell knuckle
- Light foam padding at base of finger, with a high-density foam in the meaty portion of the palm, allows for excellent shock absorption when hitting objects
- The PVC hard knuckle protection is superior to regular foam in absorbing blows to the top of the hand, and also reduces noise and signature of glove
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure with polymer logo strap for a snug fit
- Materials help keep hands cool when in use
Worst Gloves Ever!
Posted by Anthony
I purchased these gloves for the purpose of posting. Just putting on the gloves made my hands hurt. The best use I got out of them was using them as hands for a snowman!
Posted by Mark
I love these gloves. They took a little while to break in, but after that they're perfect. The dexterity is pretty good. I can grab my wallet out of my back pocket and take a card out with no problem. They keep you're hands cool in the heat and yet keep them warm in chilly weather (though obviously they're not made for -cold- weather). The hard knuckles work great too.. The knuckles slide right on place when you put the glove on. You can punch a rock hard surface pretty hard before you can feel anything at all. I'm in army rotc and they have stayed together through training in the woods with no problems. I would definitely recommend these gloves.