Hi-Tec 6 In. Cascadia eVent WPI Boot
Originally developed for military clothing and designed to combat chemical agents, ion-mask technology by P2i is an award winning ultra protective surface enhancement pioneered by Magnum that offers truly groundbreaking benefits, so much so that it forces the world to sit up and take notice.
This breakthrough in surface enhancement works at a molecular (nano) level. Applied inside a plasma chamber, the ion-mask treatment binds invisibly to a product material's surface and fibers, resulting in extraordinary benefits to the end user, without affecting the look, feel or breathability of the boot.
Key ion-mask Features:
- Hydrophobic - Even open-weave materials are liquid-repellent
- Breathable - No waterproof layer that makes your foot sweat
- Lightweight - Boot retains less water and lacks extra oil-based waterproof layer
- Stay Cleaner - The new surface tension helps repel dirt, and washes off more easily
- Environment - Tiny amounts of chemicals are used in the process, with less energy spent
- Chemical-Resistant - Repels all kinds of liquid, including oil, fuel and alcohol
- Pathogen-Resistant - Combats the penetration of pathogenic microorganism in blood
- NOTE: ion-mask is also waterproof, but only if the boot is designed for that purpose. If the boot has open weave or other ventilation like Vent-Guard, it cannot be waterproof.
4:SYS XCm Technology
4:SYS XCm technology is the culmination of two years of intensive research and testing into the dynamics of the foot. It delivers more efficiency to the wearer by allowing the foot to move naturally and adding more cushioning and support where it is most needed.
eVent Waterproof Fabric
eVent waterproof technology provides maximum comfort for activity in harsh environments and keeps footwear dry inside by venting perspiration vapor through millions of unimpeded microscopic pores engineered into a durable waterproof membrane. Perspiration vapor travels directly through the eVent membrane's microscopic vents. No moisture is held in the membrane, so fabric layers and the microclimate beneath remain dry inside.
Moisture wicking top layer. Poliyou antibacterial/odor control layer. Memory Foam layer delivering ultimate foot shaped fit. Contour compression molded EVA cushioning base layer. Polyurethane heel pads absorbs and distributes shock.
- Waterproof ballistic Nylon upper with XCm seamless construction
- eVent waterproof and highly breathable membrane
- ion-mask quick-dry, easy-clean protection
- TPU heel locking system
- Articulated, rustproof brass hardware
- Rubber toe cap for protection
- Comfort-Tec Elite, support sockliner
- Stabila-Flex Elite, contoured thermo-plastic bi-fit board
- 4:SYS, six density PU/CMEVA backpacking midsole
- Exclusive Vibram backpacking outsole
- HEIGHT: 6.00"
SIZES: 7-12 & 13 Reg
COLOR: Dark Forest/Black/Graphite