The Howard Leight Impact Sport Sound Amplification Earmuff amplifies sound and automatically blocks hazardous gunfire noise.
To enhance low-level sound, the Impact Sport employs built-in microphones that amplify range commands and other important ambient sounds. Users enjoy full, clear directional sound in stereo.
For protection, the Impact Sport actively listens and automatically shuts off amplification whenever harmful sounds levels are reached. The earmuffs effectively block any noise, continuous or impulse, of 82dB or higher.
As a low energy-consuming earmuff, the Impact Sport maintains a battery life of up to 350 hours. The automatic 4-hour shut-off feature helps to prevent excessive battery loss in the event the earmuff is not turned off.
- NRR 22 provides a dependable attenuation in a sporting environment
- Sleek, extremely low profile earcup design with cut-outs allows for full clearance of firearm stock
- Automatic shut-off after 4 hours
- Exterior snap-on lid for quick and easy battery life of up to 350 hours
- Equipped with an external AUX input and connection cord that allows you to connect to any MP3 player or scanner
- Single knob control for on/off and volume
- Compact folding design for convenient storage
- Padded headband adjusts for a secure, non-slip fit
- Black Leatherette headband
- Air Flow Control Technology (AFC) allows you to hear normal conversation which occurs at low frequencies but delivers protection at the high frequencies
- Ambient sound is amplified safely to 82dB to deliver superior directional sound quality in stereo
- Amplification automatically shuts off at 82dB, attenuating hazardous impulse and continuous noise
- Requires two AAA batteries (Included)
COLOR: Olive Drab
Customers Also Viewed