ITW Military Products Fastmag Gen III
The ITW Military Products Fastmag Gen III holds most 5.56 mm/.223 ammunition magazines. It reduces reloading cycle time for the operator and can be mounted up or down (operator's preference). The system eliminates the need for traditional top closures, while providing a secure point of access. The tension system is adjustable to meet the users preference for removal force. The mounting slots on the front allow operators to double-stack or attach nylon accessory pouches using MALICE Clips, giving even more options for your kit setup.
- High-impact resistant Polymer case with anti-fragmentation properties
- GhillieTEX IR Signature Reduction Technology
- Compatible with most 5.56 mm/.223 ammunition magazines
- Mount to any MOLLE/PALS 1.00" web system, up or down (operator's preference)
- Attachment slots for MALICE Clips or double-stacking
- Reduces reload cycle time
- Magazine stays secure without pouch flap, hooks, cover or lid
- Tension strap can be moved up or down for additional friction
- Made in the USA
SPECIFY: With Tabs or Without Tabs
COLORS: Black, Coyote Brown, Foliage or Tan
Operator Eval Iraq
Posted by Jon on Jan 21st 2016
I used the fastmag system for my ready mags while down range primarily for three-row single chest rig applications. I attached nylon pouches to the front of each fastmag which allowed me to carry other items like 9mm mags. The friction force to remove mags is adjustable, so i could set it up for easy and quick mag access for fast re-load. For mout ops i also used 2 fastmag on a drop leg panel, which gave me easy access to ready mags while in crouched or kneeling positions. The elastic rubber bands are not even necessary, it works without any. Or you can add more bands for tight fit. I ran out and used the rubber live strong wrist bands that are available anywhere. Good to go.