ITW Military Products Grimloc Portable Locking D-Ring
The ITW Military Products Grimloc Portable Locking D-Ring is designed for use by operators in a tactical environment as a lightweight, corrosion-resistant replacement for heavy metal climbing carabiners. The high strength polymer structure easily supports weapon sling connection points to body armor, and features a break away design to eliminate snags. The Grimloc is perfectly suited for connecting your tactical accessories that require quick and easy one-handed access.
- High strength Polymer construction
- Corrosion-resistant Stainless Steel spring and Plastic
- GhillieTEX IR Signature Reduction Technology
- Resistance to solar heating
- Break-away feature
- Textured grip for use with wet/gloved hands
- Self Purging (SP) ports to eliminate sand from blocking the mechanism
- Attaches to 1" webbing
- NOTE: NON LOAD BEARING - NOT FOR CLIMBING OR LIFESAVING USE
- Made in the USA
COLORS: Black, Coyote Brown, Foliage or Tan
Posted by Jon on Jan 21st 2016
Coolest piece of kit! Works one-handed which is very important when you are holding weapon in the other hand. Holds about 40lbs when mounted upright on molle webbing. Can also be mounted upside down for easy 'quick release' of any item. The latch opens with just a quick tug and does not break, it is reusable over and over. All low ir polymer material and self purging plunger to remove dirt, snow, sand, etc.