Lowa 8" Zephyr GTX Boot
The Lowa 8 In. Zephyr GTX Boot is designed to answer the need for faster, lighter footwear that can handle the most punishing conditions. Lowa Boot's comfort and performance make them a favorite among service personnel. The Zephyr GTX is a lightweight, tall-shafted, waterproof/breathable desert boot with Monowrap comfort technology.
- Split Leather/Cordura upper
- Gore-Tex waterproof lining and patented lasted construction that promotes a better fit and fewer blisters
- Bi-injection PU midsole with cushioning and support allows the reduction of overall boot weight while retaining important lateral stability
- Monowrap construction for stable, close to the foot fit
- Lowa Cross sole unit with three quarter length shank for stability
- Climate control footbed with comfort perforations to improve breathability
- Breathable textile lining
- HEIGHT: 8.00"
SIZES: 8-12, 13 & 14 Reg
COLOR: Desert Tan
Don't Let Anybody Tell U They Are Not Ar-670
Posted by Ricardo
Best boots in the market , I am only been in the army for 3 years ,i am actually about to get out ,during that time I have bought 6 pairs of boots plus the 2 the army gave , this are the best , I had converse,oakley, rocky ,nike, danner , they are ok but finally I found the best , know, like the army is full of morons , I have to deal with cheap seargents that will b saying that this boot are not under regulation , I have to look it up and nothing , they comply with it . I made thru selection with this babies, regular army is not worth it
Posted by David
I love this boot. it's very lite and feels like a running shoe. The boot runs about a half size smaller than you're normal boot size and is a bit narrow. All in all, it's a great boot.
Posted by Vincent
This boot is easily the best boot that I have ever worn. Light weight and comfortable, supportive and soft. know this boot is not the cross country ruck boot at all. Purely an assault boot but it is great for what it is designed for. The gore-tex kind of had me worried to be honest but after walking through the streets of iraq in sewage and whatnot was a great thing. This boot is nice and soft and absorbs all the shock that you're joints might take throughout the day. These boots are extremely durable and live up to the lowa name very well.I couldn't be any happier with my pair. These are ACU approved by the way. They might get some looks but they are definitely worth it and you won't be disappointed.