NSN: 1005-01-576-5164 (Black)
The Magpul PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE Widnow (5.56x45) Magazine is . 30-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remingtion) AR15/M4 compatible magazine that offers a cost competitive upgrade from the aluminum USGI. It features an impact-resistant polymer construction, easy to disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction, resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance, and an anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability.
In addition, durable dual-side transparent windows allow for for quick determination of approximate number of rounds remaining in the magazine. Utilizing a high visibility indicator coil on the spring and numerical markers on the magazine body, the MagLevel system provides positive verification without affecting the durability or reliability of the magazine.
The GEN M2 MOE is identical in form and function to the older model PMAG except that the optional Impact/Dust Cover is now sold separately.
- 30-round 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) AR15/M4 compatible magazine
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring, black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D)
- Transparent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining from 1 to 30
- Textured gripping surface and flared floorplate for positive magazine handling and easy disassembly
- Made in the USA
COLORS: Black or Flat Dark Earth
State Restriction Notice
This product is restricted in the States of California, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York and may be restricted in other local jurisdictions. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of and abide by all applicable local laws. Please visit http://www.handgunlaw.us/ for more information.
International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) Export Notice
Export of this item or some of it's components is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130. Unfortunately this also includes APO addresses.
Customers Also Viewed