Massif Battle Ax Combat Pant
Constructed with a highly durable stretch-woven canvas fabric, the Massif Battle Ax Combat Pant is loaded with smart design features. Based on design feedback straight from the battlefield, this pant has a gusseted crotch for agility, unique cargo pockets that provide access while standing or seated, and subtle knee pad pockets for use with or without foam inserts. An articulated leg designed improves range of motion and is tapered to fit easily inside boots. A DWR finish sheds water for multi-season functionality.
- 7.5 oz. stretch-woven Canvas fabric is extremely wind- and abrasion-resistant
- DWR finish for water-resistance
- Gusseted crotch improves mobility
- Double fabric knee panel and double needle stitching for exceptional durability
- Rigger belt compatibility/seven belt loops for lots of gear
- Shaped waist offers improved fit
- Extra deep hand pockets for more storage
- Fabric reinforcement in front pocket for knives
- Rear seat security pockets have easy-to-use zippers
- Rear pocket flaps lay down flat without pressing
COLORS: Black or Dark Navy
Posted by Scott
These are cool pants. The fabric is an unusual weave that is at least partly synthetic and stretches in multiple directions for easy movement and comfort. (I'm not sure how it's going to wear in the long run and i don't know how they'd do around flame.) They are really water resistant. I wore them all day in the pouring rain and the water just beaded and ran off. I don't think the seams are sealed but they're pretty darned dry. They're a great piece of gear for traveling since they're almost as good as full-on rain pants but they are breathable, comfortable, and look good enough to wear anywhere that you don't need a tux. The pocket design works as advertised in that you can get to stuff either seated or standing. The only negative i've noticed is that there's a seam across the back of the lower thigh that's annoying if you spend a long day in a vehicle. (And they're not cheap.) Overall, a cool product that's well designed and executed.