*This item has been discontinued.
This is the authentic, standard issue Hot Weather boot that is worn by the U.S. Army. The McRae 8 In. Mil-Spec Hot Weather Desert Boot w/Vibram Sierra Outsole features three-layer sole construction that is utilized to provide the end user with extraordinary shock absorption capabilities as well as class leading durability.
- U.S. Army AR670-1 Compliant - What's this?
- Full-Grain Tan Suede and Cordura upper
- 100% Berry Amendment Compliant
- 3-layer sole construction
- Rubber Vibram Sierra Outsole
- Oil-, acid- and slip-resistant
- Cushioned Polyurethane midsole
- Removable cushioned Polyurethane inner sole
- Padded collar
- Nylon coated brass speedhook lacing system
- Drainage vents
- HEIGHT: 8"
- Made in the USA
COLOR: Desert Tan