The Bayco TAC-300 LED Tactical Flashlight outperforms most other lights that cost twice as much. The high efficiency deep reflector produces a beam that has an impressive effective range of 190 meters (more than 620 feet). Its waterproof design in combination with impact and chemical-resistant engineered polymer housing, make the TAC-300 one of the toughest tactical lights around. The 1.25" head diameter accepts industry standard 3rd party filters and lenses, and the 1" handle design facilitates mounting the TAC-300 into any 1" scope or flashlight mount. The addition of the optional Remote Pressure Switch (Sold Separately) makes the TAC-300 one of the best long-gun lights available.
- High-impact Xenoy Polymer housing that is chemical-resistant
- Bright white 180 Lumen CREE XPE LED (6500 Kelvin) set in a high-efficiency deep parabolic reflector
- Tightly focused long throw beam
- 1" handle diameter for mounting on long guns
- Fits most one inch gun mounts
- 1.25" head diameter to accept 3rd party filters
- Non-slip deep texture grip w/anti-roll design
- IP-X7 waterproof
- Requires two CR123 Lithium batteries (Included)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- LIGHT OUTPUT: 180 Lumens
- RUNTIME: 3 hrs.
- HEAD DIAMETER: 1.25" (32mm)
- HANDLE DIAMETER: 1.05" (26mm)
- LENGTH: 5.50" (140mm)
- WEIGHT: 4.4 oz. (128g)
COLORS: Black, Tan or Yellow
Weight: 0.6 lbs.