When the US Military makes a request, Princeton Tec takes action. The Princeton Tec Remix Pro Headlamp w/IR is powered by a single CR123 battery providing excelled performance in cold weather, light weight and compact size. While having multiple output modes to meet various requirements, the light always starts in low mode. Combining these features with a large On/Off button, an easy access battery door and a reliable asymmetrical bracket. The Remix Pro is equipped to endure the rigors of your next adventure.
Multiple beams pattern combines focused narrow and focused wide beams to allow for the most versatility. At close range, the focused wide beams simulate normal daylight conditions so you can take advantage of your peripheral vision. The focused narrow beams create a long-throw spotlight ideal for night hiking and search and rescue.
- 3 Ultrabright Maxbright LEDs, 1 Maxbright LED
- 4 Beam Settings:
- 3 Ultrabright LEDs High - 5 Hours Burn Time, 29.2m Beam Length (Wide Beam)
- 3 Ultrabright LEDs Low - 40 Hours Burn Time, 14.6m Beam Length (Wide Beam)
- 1 Maxbright LED High - 4 Hours Burn Time, 73+m Beam Length (Narrow Beam)
- 1 Maxbright LED Low - 7 Hours Burn Time, 54+m Beam Length (Narrow Beam)
- Requires one CR123 battery (Included)
- POWER: 100 Lumens
- BURN TIME: 40 hours
- WEIGHT: 66.0g
- Made in the USA
COLORS: Black or MULTICAM
Weight: 0.2 lbs.