The CRKT M16-14D Desert Big Dog Knife, designed by Kit Carson for the desert warrior, features modified dual grind Tanto-style blade. One-hand opening and closing is quick and smooth, the result of Teflon bearings at the blade pivot.
- AUS- 8 Stainless Steel blades with desert tan non-reflective Titanium Nitride coating
- 2 Stainless Steel Teflon-plated clothing/gear clips allow 4-position carry on belts or webbing
- Ambidextrous thumb stud with the checkered surface provides instant access in any circumstance
- Sure-grip contoured handles of 6061/T6 Aluminum
- Stainless Steel locking liners with friction grooves are Teflon plated
- Gives positive locking with limited access, for superior safety
- Combined razor-sharp and Triple-Point serrated edges for rugged cutting tasks that break down standard cutting edges
- Carson Flipper extension to the blade aids opening and acts as an additional blade guard
- Features the patented LAWKS (Lake and Walker Knife Safety), which makes the folders virtual fixed blades when actuated
- HARDNESS: 56-58 HRC
- BLADE LENGTH: 3.90"
- CLOSED LENGTH: 5.40"
BLADE COLOR: Desert Tan
HANDLE COLOR: Desert Tan
View Video Here
Weight: 0.38 lbs.