The Blackhawk CQD Mark I Spike Assembly Knife was developed for Army ordnance personnel to plant primers in plastic explosive.
- High-Carbon Stainless Steel alloy blade
- MIL-SPEC anodized Aircraft Aluminum handles with walking inserts
- Attaches to either side of the Mark I CQD using the off-side threaded holes for the reversible clothing clip
- Can also be used as a marlinespike to undo knots in heavy rope or chain
- BLADE FINISH: Diamond black DLC coating
- BLADE LENGTH: 3.75"
- BLADE THICKNESS: 0.15"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 9.50"
- Made in the USA
BLADE COLOR: Black
HANDLE COLOR: Black
Weight: 0.5 lbs.