Revision Desert Locust Essential Goggles combine the best ballistic protection and widest field-of-view with a perfect facial and helmet fit, making them the ultimate protective eyewear for extended use.
- TEAM SOLDIER CERTIFIED GEAR - Authorized Protective Eyewear List (APEL) What's This?
- Impact protection, one-piece 3 mm thick, optical grade Polycarbonate lens shields eyes from unexpected, dangerous fragments
- Pliable frame material and strapping system designed to create tight seal while maximizing facial comfort
- Meet ANSI Z87.1 and U.S. military eyewear ballistic impact requirements
- Three tiered anti-fog system, including top and lateral forced air vents, increased surface area and highest quality anti-fog coating; filtration media prevents small particle entry
- Widest field of view to enhance war fighting capabilities
- Superior anti-scratch hard coating; designed for use in extreme climatic conditions; resists a wide variety of chemicals
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Low profile design ensures ideal fit with helmet, binoculars and night vision systems
- Adjustable strapping system fits over the helmet; unique grip and 'clip' system allows ease of adjustment
- 100% protection from harmful UVA, UVB and UVC rays
- Optically correct lenses interchange quickly for various light conditions
- Includes Neutral Gray lens to reduce extreme glare in bright conditions, Clear lens to maximize light transmission and rugged Storage Case
- Made in the USA
FRAME COLOR: Black
LENS COLORS: Clear and Neutral Gray
Weight: 0.6 lbs.