Max Pro Armor Level IIIA NIJ PASGT Standard Helmet w/Comfort Fit System
- Thermoplastic Aramid and Glass fabric composite shell
- Meets or exceeds Level IIIA NIJ 0106.01
- Similar dimensions to the U.S. military PASGT style helmet, with an integrated visor and flared sides accepting double canister gas masks
- Shell's edge is finished with extruded neoprene rubber trim
- Outer surface is protected with a scratch resistant flat paint
- Comfort Fit System - removable and washable pads that are made of a soft polypropylene outer material to facilitate wicking of the wearers perspiration inner foam pad which is designed to hold the moisture for evaporation which will cool the head
- Universal fit with 4-point, fully adjustable sizing system accommodates sizes 6 3⁄4 - 7 3/8
- Perspiration absorbing liner
- Retention system built of tubular poly webbing reinforced with double bar tacked stitching in critical areas
- Fully adjustable smooth slide lock system
- Padded nape strap to insure a stable, secure fit
- User friendly quick release mounted on the left side of the wearers head will facilitate easy on, easy off use with no interference when sighting the individual's weapon for target acquisition
- Retention system is attached to the ballistic shell with a sturdy four-point flush bolt system and includes a comfortable chin cup
- Made in the USA
SIZE: Universal Fit: Accomodates Sizes 6 3/4 - 7 3/8
COLORS: Black, Olive Drab or Tan
This item requires identification verification to ensure this restricted item is only sold to the appropriate personnel.
To complete the verification process after ordering:
1. Please make a photocopy of your credentials:
For Military: a copy of your military ID.
For Law Enforcement: a copy of your badge and ID on
department or company letterhead.
2. Please include your order number.
Weight: 2 lbs.