The EOTech XPS3 NV Compatible Sight is smaller than the former N-cell battery sight (511/551) and runs on a single 123 battery. It has a longer battery life than the N-cell style sights. Smaller, lighter and always fast with three reticle options. With the new single battery configuration, the XPS allows more rail space than ever, leaving more room for rear iron sights or NV mount.
- Non-reflective black with hard coat finish
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Shortened base only requires at most 2.75" of rail space compared to the 4" N battery sights
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap resulting in better sealing
- Battery compartment is now separated from the base to allow it to hover over delta ring of rifle
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 500-600 hours, tripling the battery life of the N sights
- Three reticle options:
- 65MOA ring with 1 MOA aiming dot
- Single 1MOA aiming dot
- 65MOA ring with (2) 1 MOA aiming dots
- WATERPROOF: Submersible to 33 ft depth
- MOUNT: 1.00" Weaver or (MIL-STD- 1913) rail
- RETURN TO ZERO: Repeatable up to 2MOA after re-mounting
- NIGHT VISION COMPATIBILITY: (10 brightness settings) for generation I-III+
- POWER SOURCE: one 123 lithium battery
- BATTERY LIFE: approx. 600 hours
- DIMENSIONS: 3.75" x 2.40" x 2.40"
- WEIGHT: 8.0 oz. (227g)
- Made in the USA
View Video Here
Weight: 0.5 lbs.