The Max Pro Armor DBA-IV 10" x 12" Level IV Stand Alone Ceramic Composite Plate is manufactured utilizing advanced Thermoplastic Composite (TPC) Ballistic Materials in conjunction with a pre-shaped Alumina ceramic panel. It is made with proprietary molding technology allows for a superior interface bonding between the ceramic and the composite. The plate is encapsulated in a durable black coating to protect from surface nicks and scratches.
- The plate has been tested for performance and inspected for workmanship by the National Law Enforcement and Corrections Technology Center and has been certified to Threat Level IV based on National Institute of Justice 2005 Interim Requirements
- Triple curve shape has been developed and used for optimum fit to the human body
- 2-year warranty for workmanship and performance
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 11.80" x 10.00" - Front plate has deeper chamfered corners at the shoulders (Variations of +-.15" in each direction should be expected)
- WEIGHT: Front Plate - 7.5 lbs, Back Plate - 7.9 lbs
- Made in the USA
SPECIFY: Front Plate or Back Plate
This item requires identification verification to ensure this restricted item is only sold to the appropriate personnel.
To complete the verification process after ordering:
1. Please make a photocopy of your credentials:
For Military: a copy of your military ID.
For Law Enforcement: a copy of your badge and ID on
department or company letterhead.
2. Please include your order number.
Weight: 7.5 lbs.